Marine Yacht Boat Small Swro Seawater Desalination Equipment 1000l/D 400v
Marine Yacht Boat Use Small Seawater Desalination Equipment Price 1000L/D 400V
The Seawater Desalination Equipment adopts the international advanced reverse osmosis technology and is designed by optimizing the system.
We have specially designed according to the special application of the ship, featuring small size, light weight, land occupation, convenient installation and strong adaptability. Applicable to yachts and fishing boats, the equipment is easy to operate and maintain. As long as it provides sea water, power supply, start-up and water production, the equipment has high salt rejection rate, stable performance, safety and reliability, and novel design.
The system can effectively remove inorganic salts, heavy metal ions, organic bacteria, bacteria and other harmful components in seawater, and desalinate seawater into high-quality water in accordance with the National drinking Water Sanitation Standard (GB5749-2006).
||1000 litres per day
|RO product water quality
||National Standard for Drinking Water(GB5749-2006)
|Output water saltness
||10%(Depending on temperature and inlet water quality)
||AC380V / 50Hz / Three phase
||SUS316 Stainless steel
* 1. The amount of water produced refers to the amount of water produced under the conditions of an inlet water temperature of 25 ºC, a salt content of 35,000 mg/L, and an operating pressure of 5 MPa.
2. Equipment can be customized according to customer requirements.
1. High-pressure unloading, when the high-pressure pump outlet pressure exceeds 6.2MPa, the equipment automatically stops and protects and emits an audible and visual alarm.
2. Low-pressure shutdown protection. When the pre-treatment water supply is insufficient and the high-pressure pump inlet pressure is lower than 0.05MPa, the protection action will be automatically stopped and an audible and visual alarm will be issued.
3. The pre-treatment is equipped with a manual multi-way valve for large-flow backwashing and full washing.
4. Configure the reverse osmosis membrane cleaning system to physically clean, chemically clean and refill the reverse osmosis membrane module.
1. Reverse Osmosis Membrane: 2540, 1pcs
2. Membrane Housing: 2540, 1 Core, FRP, 1pcs
3. Multimedia Filter: Ø250x1372mm, FRP, 1pc
4. Security Filter: 10" x 10μm, UPVC
5. Precision Filter: 10" x 5μm, UPVC
6. High Pressure Pump: SUS316, Imported brand
7. Feed Pump: SUS316
8. Rinse Tank: 8L
9. CIP Chemical Cleaning Device: System matching
10. Conductivity Meter: Domestic brand
11. Electric Element: International famous brand or equivalent
1.Comprehensive features. high performance /price ratio.
2.Low energy and water production cost.
3.Small volume. light weight. Suitable for narrow space installation.
4.Pipeline system uses high quality imported SS316 stainless steel.
5.Fully automatic and intelligent control system with voice recognition.
6.Energy recycle system tor cost reduction (optional feature for selected products).
Marine/land seawater desalination
1.Energy recycle system.
2.Solar/wind power supply.
3.Remote or cable control.
Reverse Osmosis Technology
The reverse osmosis membrane is an artificial semipermeable membrane made of a semi-permeable membrane that has certain characteristics and is a core component of reverse osmosis technology.
The principle of reverse osmosis technology is to remove these substances and moisture according to the osmotic pressure of the solution, according to the fact that other substances cannot pass through the semipermeable membrane. The membrane pore size of the reverse osmosis membrane is very small, so that dissolved salts, colloids, microorganisms, organic matter, and the like in the water can be effectively removed.
The system has the advantages of good water quality, low energy consumption, no pollution, simple process and easy operation.