Containerized 1100LPH RO Water Maker With Danfoss CAT Pump
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Wood Crate/Carton or Naked wrapped by film|
|Delivery Time:||15~30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal etc.|
|Supply Ability:||50 set per month|
|Feed TDS/ppm:||<42,000||Water Temp.:||5~35˚C|
|PH:||4~9||Dissolved Iron Mg/L:||<0.1|
|Material:||SS304/SS316L,carbon Steel||Application:||Water Purification,Filtration,pharmceutical,drinking Water,food|
|Function:||Water Purifying, Desalination||Control:||Electronic,Manual/PLC|
|Ro Membrane:||Hydranautics Or DOW,4040||Pump:||Danfoss/CAT/CNP|
Danfoss Pump RO Water Maker,
Containerized Seawater RO Plant,
1100LPH RO Water Maker
Containerized 1100LPH RO Water Maker With Danfoss CAT Pump
Containerized Sea Water RO Plant With Danfoss CAT HP Pump
Containerized Sea Water Treatment plant with Danfoss/CAT HP pump 10~1000TPD Global Voltage
ROC containerized SWRO system is designed to produce high quality portable water from seawater or high salinity brackish water.
Together with our 2nd pass RO or even EDI system, fastRO could provide highly pure water for industrial or commercial usage.
ROC containerized SWRO system produce fresh water from 20 to 1000 ton (5-260 thousand gallons) per day.
ROC containerized SWRO have two types: all-in-1 and containerized. For all-in-1, all parts are integrated into 1 skid. For containerized, all parts are installed into 1 or 2 container(s). The internal connections are both finished to minimize the site installation, which brings the system into production much faster.
ROC containerized SWRO desalination systems are designed and manufactured on the basis of the industrial standard: ASME, ASTM, IEC, etc.
- All-in-1 or containerized design minimize the site installation and shorten the erecting time.
- All-in-1 (design for container transportation) or containerized systems save cost from transportation and site civil works.
- Simple process, feed pump is used as backwash pump for media filter.
- Automatic backwashing system for media filter.
- 3 step filtering ensure the safe operation of high pressure pump, energy recovery device and RO membrane.
- Super duplex high pressure pump based on axial piston principle from Danfoss, higher efficient, lighter, more compact than common plunger pump, and only one service is needed for up to 3 year.
- Super duplex energy recovery device (for system with energy recovery device) based on isobaric pressure exchanger principle from Danfoss, much higher efficient than energy recovery turbine.
- High pressure hose lower the vibration and noise level, simplify the pipe connection.
- Sch40 duplex (EN1.4462/UNS S32205) high pressure pipe and fittings, long life and highly corrosion resistant.
- Low fouling, high salt rejection, low pressure RO membrane from Toray or LG Nano.
- 5 layers of corrosion resistant paint protect carbon steel frame and container from salt fog or leaking water. A hardwearing plastic floor cover avoid the damage of the paint.
- Siemens, ABB or Schneider parts ensure the reliability of the control system.
- For system with energy recovery device, 10 inch touchscreen is integrated, ease the operation.
- Optional intake pump and feed pump.
- Optional upgrade kit for container.
- Power or Chemical Plants
- Offshore platforms
- Island residents
- Hotels, resorts
- Construction sites
- Emergent water supply, mobile water plants
Feed water1) salinity (TDS): 20,000-45,000 mg/L
Feed water temperature: 5-40 °C
Feed water turbidity: < 1 NTU Feed water COD: < 10 mg/L
Feed water Ferrous (Fe2+): < 0.1 mg/L
Feed water Manganese (Mn2+): < 0.1 mg/L Product2) conductivity3): < 1,200 μS/cm
Note: 1) If the feed water is worse than above, extra pretreatment might be needed. Otherwise severe fouling might be found. Please contact us for solutions. 2) If the source water is natural seawater (or natural salt water), the product water could meet the standard of WHO (acceptable drinking water quality for WHO, 2012). 3) If the water is for irrigating, cleaning or washing, higher conductivity might be acceptable.
|Rated Product Flow 1)||M3/H||0.8||2.3||3.5||4.5||6.5|
|Rated Recovery Rate 1)||%||34||34||34||34||34|
|Min Pressure In2)||barg||4||4||4||4||4|
|Max Pressure In 2)||barg||6||6||6||6||6|
|Min System Pressure3)||barg||20||20||20||20||20|
|Max System Pressure3)||barg||70||70||70||70||70|
|RO Membrane Spec.||inch||4040||8040||8040||8040||8040|
|RO Membrane Qty.||pcs||6||4||6||8||12|
|Container size (qty)||ft||10||10||20||20||20|
|Weight (dry) 4)||ton||3||3||5||6||7|
|Power Input 6)||3PH, 380 AC±10%, 50Hz|
|Rated Product Flow 1)||M3/H||4.5||6.5||9.5||12.5||21.5||32||41.5|
|Rated Recovery Rate 1)||%||35||35||36||36||45||45||45|
|Min Pressure In 2)||barg||4||4||4||5||5||5||5|
|Max Pressure In||barg||6||6||6||7||7||7||7|
|Min System Pressure 3)||barg||20||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Max System Pressure 3)||barg||70||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|RO Membrane Spec.||8040||8040||8040||8040||8040||8040||8040|
|RO Membrane Qty.||pcs||8||12||18||21||42||56||70|
|Container size (qty)||ft||20||20||40||40||40||40(2)||40(2)|
|Weight (dry) 4)||ton||6||7||11||12||15||24||28|
|Rated Power 5)||kW||17||23||30||36||69||92||119|
|Input 6)||3PH 380V AC±10%,50Hz|
1) The rated product flow and rated recovery rate are based on the design feed (35,000 ppm, 20°C standard seawater), if the feed TDS is lower, higher product and higher recovery rate could be available; If the TDS is higher, the capacity might be cut and the recovery rate might be lower to ensure the safe operation, contact us for details. 2) As the system has no feed pump, an intake pump or feed pump should be added to provide the required pressure. 3) The normal operating system pressure shall be above the minimum pressure. If higher pressure above 70bar is needed, please contact us for solution. 4) The dry weight excludes water. 5) The power consumption at 70 bar, normally lower. The power of intake pump and/or feed pump are not included. 6) If you need other input voltage and frequency, please contact us.