35000mg/L 1000PSI 230V 60Hz SWRO Desalination Plant
35000mg/L 1000psi 4000LPD SWRO Seawater Desalination System TFC DOW4040 230V 60Hz
Reverse Osmosis Sea Water Purification System , Seawater Desalination Plant
|Outside technology parameter
|Input water TDS
||Output water TDS
|Input water turbidity
||Input water PH
|demarcation of the design
||within 1 meter from the raw water pump input water to pure water tank output
Seawater desalination has proven to be a reliable and economically sustainable water resource since the second half of the 20th Century. A number of well proven technologies already exist, with advantages and disadvantages making each of them more suitable in specific sites. Moreover, able to minimize the environmental impact that desalination processes can create due to their intense energy consumptions.
Seawater coming into the plant goes through a rigorous pretreatment process then freshwater is separated from the seawater using reverse osmosis. The end product is high-quality drinking water that supplies up to 10 percent of the region’s needs.
Reverse Osmosis Ro System Water Features
High-precision filter, the pore size is nanometer, the best water quality
Automatic switching of manual/electric control system;
With self-check function, automatic boiling water system without water point, water full stop, no pressure protection and other safety devices;
With open RO membrane automatic cleaning and automatic double cleaning of the water tank, it can extend the service life of the RO membrane;
With online water quality monitoring (conductivity display), flow and pressure online display functions;
Equipment integration, simple installation, simple operation, no special responsibilities;
Equipment failure has an automatic alarm function;
High water production, high desalination rate and long service life;
Core components (pumps, reverse osmosis membranes, electronic control systems, etc.) imported/domestic joint venture brands;
The equipment rack is made of stainless steel, the low-pressure pipe is made of UPVC, and the high-pressure pipe is made of SUS304 stainless steel.
RO system product introduction
(1) Because the well water, underground water, drilling water, river water, etc has high salt content, can not be used directly, mainly use the reverse osmosis method to treat, and make the output water reach to the drinking water standards. Reverse Osmosis membrane method is very widely applicable, low energy consumption and high desalination rate, so it's widely used
(2) Reverse osmosis membrane can effectively remove the water calcium, magnesium, bacteria, organic matters, inorganic matters, metal ions, pesticides and radioactive substances etc, the water after the equipment purified is the water crystal clear, sweet mellow.
(3) Our portable RO system, we use the best quality RO membrane. The membrane's salt removing rate is very high, with stable performance, safe and reliable. We also use the good quality high pressure pump and high and low pressure protection device, to ensure the safety and reliable of the equipment. The treated water quality meets the national life drinking water quality standards (GB5749-85), do not add any chemicals, can be used for direct drinking, fresh and sweet.
(4) Portable size and easy to operate, Automatic control, which is popular for family drinking water, community drinking water, mobile drinking water use etc.
Sea Water Purification System Performance:
*Main part (membrane) of reverse osmosis system is imported from USA.
*Auto stop when no water and full water.
*Auto controller, RO membrane auto flush to protect membrane.
*Auto start when pure water tank have no water.
*Low pressure protection switch to protect high pressure pump when there is no raw water.
*High efficient and low noise high pressure pump.
*Product water conductivity meter to monitor product water quality all the time.
Sea Water Purification System Details:
1. Pretreatment system generally includes the original water pump, dosing system, quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter, precision filter ,and so on. Its main function is to reduce the raw water pollution index and residual chlorine and other impurities, to achieve the reverse osmosis water requirements.Pretreatment equipment configuration of the system should according to the specific situation of the raw water.
2. Reverse osmosis unit includes multistage high-pressure pump, reverse osmosis membrane element, membrane shell (pressure vessel), support, etc.
Its main role is to remove the impurities in the water, the water meets the requirement.
3. Post-processing system is in the case of reverse osmosis can not meet the requirement of the water increases the configuration. Mainly includes the Yin bed, sun , sterilization, ultrafiltration of the mixed bed, EDI, etc. One or more of these equipment. Post-processing system can reverse osmosis water.Better improve water quality, to meet the use requirement.
4. Cleaning system cleaning tank, cleaning pump, main precision of filter. When the pollution of water reverse osmosis system Index cannot meet the requirements, the need for cleaning of reverse osmosis recovery effect.
5. Electrical control system is used to control the normal operation of the reverse osmosis system. Include instrument panel, control panel, all kinds of electricity.Protection, electrical control cabinet and so on.
Seawater Desalination System Consumable items:
There are several kinds of consumables you need to replace regularly.
a. Quartz sand: replaced about every 15 months. 50kg/bag
b. Activated carbon: replaced about every 15 months. 25kg/bag
c. Resin: replaced about every 15 months. 25L/bag
d. PP Filter cartridge: replaced about every 1 month.
e. Ro membrane: replaced about every 2 year.
We suggest you buy 1- 2 years of PP filter cartridges together with machine. Because these PP filter cartridges need to replace every month.
Seawater Desalination System Optional Components:
A. Regulating wheels
B. PC Touch Screen
C. Two-stage RO system
D. PH adjustment
E. CIP cleaning system
F. Auto or manual control valve
G. U-PVC or stainless steel pipe
H. UV sterilizer/Ozone Generator
Some parts function:
1. Raw water pump: provide needed pressure for every pre-treatment filter;
2. Quartz sand filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill quartz sand, it can filter big particles impurities, suspended substances, colloids etc. Important to remove iron and sediments you mentioned;^^
3. Antiscalant system: (It is recommended to add H2SO4 to adjust the pH value to avoid CaCO3 precipitation and reduce seawater desalination membrane fouling---cost-effective and no side-effect)
4. Security filter: prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5µm;