About UF system
Ultrafiltration technology has become an indispensable tool in the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, electronics industry and environmental protection. The ultrafiltration technology has many advantages, it is often used as:
(1) desalination and concentration of macromolecular substances, and exchange balance of macromolecule solvent systems.
(2) separation of macromolecules.
(3) de-pyrolysis of biochemical or other formulations.
Raw water+ raw water tank+ raw water pump+ sand filter + carbon filter+ security filter + UF system+ pure water tank + UV sterilizer (ozone generation)+ precision filter + water supply points
Every part of the Water Purification Plant
||Raw/pure water tank
||Store water, buffering pressure, overcome instability of supplying water by pipe, ensure to supply water stably and continuously for whole system
||Customer provide for themselves, because big size will result in expensive freight.
||Raw water pump(booster pump)
||Provide needed pressure for every pretreatment filter
||We can provide CNP pumps or Grundfos pumps
||Mechanical filter or called quartz sand filter or sand filter
||We use fiber glass or stainless steel vessel as housing, fill quarts sand, it can filter big particles impurities, suspended substances, colloids etc.
||Activated carbon filter
||We use fiber glass or stainless steel vessel as housing, fill activated carbon, remove color, odor, residual chlorine and organics substances.
||Security filter or pp filter, or called PP sediment filter
||prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5µm
RO Water Treatment System Application
1. Dairy, Fruit Juice, Vegetable Juice And Other Clear, Concentrated.
2. Animals And Plants (Aloe Vera, Mangosteen, Tea, Etc.) Effective Ingredients Extraction.
3. Soybean Protein, Oligosaccharides, Isoflavones And Other Extraction, Concentration.
4. Antibiotics, Amino Acids, Vc And Other Fermentation Broth Purification, Concentration.
5. Chinese Medicine (Bupleurum, Salvia, Scutellaria, Etc.) Injection Of Active Ingredients Purification, Separation.
6. Polysaccharides (Ganoderma Lucidum, Grifola Frondosa, Mushrooms, Etc.) Material Purification, Concentration.
7. Fluorescent Whitening Agent Desalination, Concentration.