106TPH Activated Carbon Filtration System
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Wood Crate/Carton or Naked wrapped by film/Containerized|
|Delivery Time:||15~30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal etc.|
|Supply Ability:||200 set per month|
|Technology:||Pressurized Filtration||Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Design:||Skid Mount/containerized||Water Temp.:||5~35˚C|
|Water Flow Rate:||Up To 2~100 M3/H.vessel||Voltage:||380V,415V,220V,can Be Customized|
|Application:||Surface, Underground Water, Sewage Water Treatment||Size:||Dia.50cm~320cm|
106TPH activated carbon filtration system,
415V activated carbon filtration system,
106TPH multi media filter water treatment
106TPH Activated Carbon Filtration System
Automatic valves activated carbon multimedia filter for organic pollutants treatment
Water media filters are most efficiently utilized during operations that require the removal of large amounts of suspended solids in water.
Multimedia water filter systems are ideally suited for use where stringent water quality standards are required or where higher levels of suspended solids are present. These applications can include re-use applications, water pre-treatment applications for reverse osmosis and deionization systems or as a pre-treatment system prior to a disposable bag or cartridge filters.
Working principle of carbon steel filter:
The carbon steel filter uses one or several filter media, under a certain pressure, the original liquid passes through the media to remove impurities, so as to achieve the purpose of filtration. The fillers inside are generally: quartz sand, anthracite, granular porous ceramics, manganese sand, etc. The user can choose to use according to the actual situation.
Carbon steel filters mainly use fillers to reduce water turbidity, and intercept suspended solids, organic matter, colloidal particles, microorganisms, chlorine odors and some heavy metal ions in the water in the interception area, which is one of the traditional water treatment methods to purify the feedwater.
Multi-media filtration is much better suited for use in a closed pressure tank since cracking of the bed, and subsequent breakthrough of turbidity is virtually eliminated and the need for visual inspection is unnecessary. The use of pressure tanks (rather than open basins or filters) is an obvious advantage for point-of-use filtration and could also be of real importance in the filtration of small community water supplies. More rapid filtration flow rates in multi-media filtration allow the use of smaller diameter tanks with equal or better results. A very high degree of clarity is achieved in the filtered water because of the fact that the finer particles of garnet at the bottom trap finer turbidity particles.
Another important advantage is that multi-media water filters can clarify water at a much higher flow rate than a single-media sand filter (5.5 to 8 gallons per minute, as compared to 1.5 to 2.5 gallons per minute in a 12 inch diameter tank). This is 14 to 15 gpm per square foot of bed area, as compared to 2 gpm per square foot of bed area. This is a very important difference in the production of filtered water.
|Regulation grid||Import and export path||Treated water volume ( T/H)|
Filter Media Types
- Activated carbon medium is used to remove taste, odor, organic contaminants, and chlorine as well as being used in many drinking water applications.
- Sand is the most common filter media. Generally, fine mesh sand is coupled with a course grain support bed to remove suspended solids and turbidity. Graded in various ranges, Pure Aqua sand can be used as filtration medium or underbedding depending on particle size and application.
- Gravel has a highly spherical shape that promotes good flow and even distribution in support beds.
- Anthracite is recommended as a filter medium where additional silica in the water is not desirable and can remove lighter weight turbidity. Anthracite is typically used in applications where silica pick-up is undesireable.
- Calcite media is specially graded calcium carbonate compound for neutralizing acid with consistent dissolving rates for water treatment.
- Manganese Greensand media is treated siliceous material for treating water containing iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide through oxidation.
- Multimedia is required when maximum quality water is required and unwanted sediment is too small to be removed by standard media. It consists of multiple layers of increasing grain size to remove sediment as small as 10 microns.