72tpd Seawater Reverse Osmosis 8" Hydranautic Ro Membranes
72tpd RO Water Treatment Sea Water Desalination Equipment 400V 8" Hydranautic RO membranes
The Seawater Desalination Equipment adopts the international advanced reverse osmosis technology and is designed by optimizing the system.
We have specially designed according to the special application of the ship, featuring small size, light weight, land occupation, convenient installation and strong adaptability. Applicable to yachts and fishing boats, the equipment is easy to operate and maintain. As long as it provides sea water, power supply, start-up and water production, the equipment has high salt rejection rate, stable performance, safety and reliability, and novel design.
The system can effectively remove inorganic salts, heavy metal ions, organic bacteria, bacteria and other harmful components in seawater, and desalinate seawater into high-quality water in accordance with the National drinking Water Sanitation Standard (GB5749-2006).
Tips: 1gallon=3.785 liter 1m3=1000 liter= 1ton
Different Water TDS(Total Dissolved Solids) compare and usage
|City tap water
||72 Ton per day
|RO product water quality
||National Standard for Drinking Water(GB5749-2006)
|Output water saltness
||40%(Depending on temperature and inlet water quality)
||AC220V~380 /50~60Hz / Three phase
||20 feet container
* 1. The amount of water produced refers to the amount of water produced under the conditions of an inlet water temperature of 25 ºC, a salt content of 35,000 mg/L, and an operating pressure of 4.5 MPa.
2. Equipment can be customized according to customer requirements.
1. High-pressure unloading, when the high-pressure pump outlet pressure exceeds 6.2MPa, the equipment automatically stops and protects and emits an audible and visual alarm.
2. Low-pressure shutdown protection. When the pre-treatment water supply is insufficient and the high-pressure pump inlet pressure is lower than 0.05MPa, the protection action will be automatically stopped and an audible and visual alarm will be issued.
3. The pre-treatment is equipped with an automatic multi-way valve for large-flow backwashing and full washing.
4. Configure the reverse osmosis membrane cleaning system to physically clean, chemically clean and refill the reverse osmosis membrane module.
5. Automatic efflux of produced water quality exceeding standard.
2. Process Flow Diagram
1. Feed pump: Equipped with a stainless steel pump, to provide sufficient pressure for subsequent filtration.
2. Multimedia filter: Mainly to remove turbidity, which is used to filter out large particles and suspended solids in raw water.
3. Precision filter: Further filtration, protection of reverse osmosis membrane.
4. High pressure pump: Provide enough pressure for reverse osmosis system.
5. Reverse osmosis system: The core part of pure water equipment, the production of high-purify water.
1. Reverse Osmosis Membrane: International famous brand, 6pcs
2. Membrane Housing: 1000PSI, 3 core, FRP, 2pcs
3. Multimedia Filter: Ø900x1900mm, FRP, 1pcs
4. Precision Filter: 40" x 5μm, FRP, 1pcs
5. High Pressure Pump: SUS316, Imported brand
6. Feed Pump: SUS316L
7. Rinse Tank: 240L
8. CIP Chemical Cleaning Device: System matching
9. Conductivity Meter: Domestic brand
10. Electric Element: International famous brand
1. Water treatment equipment
2. User manual, Operation video*
3. Final document (product certificate, factory test report, packing list, equipment drawing)
4. Other consumables accessories
Reverse Osmosis Technology
The reverse osmosis membrane is an artificial semipermeable membrane made of a semi-permeable membrane that has certain characteristics and is a core component of reverse osmosis technology.
The principle of reverse osmosis technology is to remove these substances and moisture according to the osmotic pressure of the solution, according to the fact that other substances cannot pass through the semipermeable membrane. The membrane pore size of the reverse osmosis membrane is very small, so that dissolved salts, colloids, microorganisms, organic matter, and the like in the water can be effectively removed.
The system has the advantages of good water quality, low energy consumption, no pollution, simple process and easy operation.