Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ultrapure Water System With EDI||Application:||Electrical Industrial|
|Technical:||Reverse Osmosis With EDI||Material:||Fiber Glass|
|Bosster Pump:||CNP Or Groundfos||RO Membrane:||DOW From USA|
|Function:||Reverse Osmosis System|
reverse osmosis and EDI treatment deionized water machine for making ultra pure water
1. Compare with the traditional mixed-bed ion-exchange technology, EDI technology has advantage as following:
1. less consumption of ion-exchange resin, consumption quantity is about 5% of traditional mixed-bed ion-exchange technology.
2. No need regeneration of acid and alkali,saving acid,alkali and clearing water, less human labor.
3. No waste acid, waste alkali discharge, clean production technology, an environmentally friendly product.
4. Operation automatically, stable output water quality, combined with RO technology, the ultra pure water can reach 18MΩ.cm.
5. high quality of output water, the Resistivity can reach 18MΩ.cm.
6. Excellent ability of removing weak ion substance(such as CO2, SI, B, NH), more suitable to make ultra pure water.
7. Water production process is continuous, the system no need to shutdown when regeneration.
2. Feature of ultrapure water system with EDI
1). Automatic backwash and manual backwash
2). Automatic switch on when low water level, and switch off when high water level
3). Water shortage protection for multi-stage pump
4). Protection when no voltage, under-voltage, over-current, short circuit and creepage
5). Full stainless steel structure, durable and easy to clean.
6). Integrating water flow indicator, conductivity indicator, pressure indicator, control panel
7). China Top Brand or world famous brand electrical, switch and valve systems
8). Core components of RO system are imported, USA Filmtec Dow membranes
9). Run and produce water continuously, high degree automation
3. Application of ultrapure water system with EDI
4. Our service
Warranty : 12 months
Free training for customers` workers
FDA /GMP certifications
Production time : 45 days
5. Pictures of EDI in the ultrapure water system
Contact Person: kathy